Support the Arts
The arts are fundamental to our humanity. They ennoble and inspire us—fostering creativity, goodness, and beauty. The arts bring us joy, help us express our values, and build bridges between cultures.
The arts are also a fundamental component of a healthy community—strengthening them socially, educationally, and economically—benefits that persist even in difficult social and economic times.
Gilmer Arts is a As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donations may be tax deductible. Contact your accountant for details and eligibility.
Donate Any Amount Here.
Volunteer at Gilmer Arts
Volunteering at the Gilmer Arts Center is an experience that not only enriches the lives of our patrons, but yours as well. Volunteers engage with patrons through educational programs, by greeting visitors and helping at special events, among other activities. Volunteers receive a monthly email with volunteer updates, invitations to exclusive volunteer-only events, and exposure to the leading art center of north Georgia.
There are so many exciting ways to be involved with Gilmer Arts—as an artist, performer, writer, office worker, usher, host or hostess, ticket seller, setup person, advertising solicitor, computer guru, handyman or woman, instructor, or camp assistant. The list goes on! And whatever your interest—art, theatre, music, literature—there is something for everyone at Gilmer Arts!
- Free admission to events for volunteers (as space permits)
- Opportunities to attend exclusive events
- Discounts in the Gilmer Arts Shop
Become a Sponsor
|Free Gilmer Arts Annual Memberships|
(For employees, friends or family)
|Free Event Tickets |
(VIP Seating when applicable)
|15% Discount |
(on merchandise, event tickets, art purchases,
classes and facility rental)
|Business Name listed on Gilmer Arts website|
|Sponsor plaque to display at your business|
|Business Name listed in all Playhouse playbills|
|Color print ad in all Playhouse playbills||Full Page||1/2 Page||1/4 Page|
|Recognition on Playhouse lobby monitor|
|Recognition on Gilmer Arts Print Ads|
|Footer/Margin web ad on Gilmer Arts website|
|Full page business page on the Gilmer Arts website|
|Join Now||Join Now||Join Now||Join Now|
NEW! PRESENTING SPONSOR $3,500 (or more)
All benefits of the Platinum Level plus…
• Exclusive Presenting Sponsor status for the event of your choice
• Business name in headline position on all event-specific marketing
• Business name displayed on a plaque in the gallery or playhouse
• Full page ad, inside front cover, in Playhouse playbill
• For each $1,500 increment over $3,500, choose an additional event to sponsor
• All benefits listed are applicable for one calendar year from the date of your donation.
• Additional event-specific options for: Golf Tournament, Plein Air, Atlanta Pops.
• Free memberships based on “individual” rate, unless otherwise promoted per event.
• Free tickets based on average (at cost) base price of $20.
• Facility rental discount applied to base rental fee. Additional rental options and services available for purchase.
• Playbill advertising requires print-ready art. Graphic design services available for purchase.
• Website ad and web page development services available at no cost. Business must provide logo and content
for web page.
Gilmer Arts is Expanding!
In response to growing interest in the arts from our community and surrounding areas, Gilmer Arts is actively planning for a New Gallery and Arts Education Center in downtown Ellijay. To fulfill its mission to expand and enhance the enjoyment of and participation in the arts, Gilmer Arts purchased the building adjacent to the Playhouse in downtown Ellijay. The vision for the new space includes a thoughtfully designed gallery suitable for multiple art exhibits and the flexibility of access to/from the Playhouse auditorium.