- This event has passed.
Quilted Table Runner Workshop
November 16, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Make a Holiday Table Runner in one day! Proudly display in your handy work or give as a gift! Very easy pattern, good for a beginner.
Dimensions 57″ x 17.5″
Things you need to bring:
- Fabric Requirements
- 27 – 5″ squares of coordinating Christmas or Other fabric of your choice. You can buy 1 pre-cut “Charm Pack” of 5″ squares if you wish.
- 2 yards of coordinating fabric for the borders, backing and binding.
- NOTE – if you want to make a longer runner, bring at 9 more 5″ squares and another 1/2 yard of coordinating fabric.
- Equipment needed:
- A sewing machine in operable condition that you are familiar with. Please bring the owner’s manual in case there is a malfunction. If you can’t find yours often it is available on the internet.
- Power cords and foot control for your machine.
- Pressure feet necessary for normal sewing and a “walking foot/even feed foot” if you have one.
- Thread and bobbins to fit your machine.
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat, rulers, pins, thread to coordinate with your fabric, scissors and a seam ripper.
Bring a lunch.
Pricing $30 (10% discount for Gilmer Arts Members)
Class size: 3 to 10 students