How Your Previous Donations Supported Gilmer Arts
- First Summer Camp Scholarships for children (specifically foster children)
- First Children’s Theater Camp with 68 children participating
- First Musical in the Playhouse
- First Playhouse Theater Season established
- First Sold Out Concerts at Playhouse (Banks & Shane, Michelle Malone, Georgia Mountain String Band, Surrender Hill)
- First Acoustic Blends performances at Harrison Park
- First BEST concert sellout
- First student of a Gilmer Arts class to return as a solo exhibitor in the Gallery
- First Juried Photography exhibit
- First Georgia Clay Council exhibit
- First on-site pottery classes
- Fine Arts Guild established
- Plein Air event record number of artists and auction sales
- Gilmer Fine Artist paint-along
- Artist in Residence instructors in Gallery
- Fine Arts demonstrations at the Ellijay Farmers Market and Gilmer Arts Gallery
- In depth Master Art Classes with Kathy Rennell Forbes, Ed Cahill
- 31 Students for summer Music Camp and July 29th camp Sold Out!
- Storytelling – joint event with Lucy Harris and Gilmer High School
- Hosted Gilmer High School film awards
- Quarterly Volunteer Recognition
- Attic Sale record breaking sales
- Improved status of the organization’s finances
To support the All About Arts annual fund raising campaign, tour tax-deductible gift should be made payable to Gilmer Arts with “All About Arts” in the memo. Donations may be mailed to 207 Dalton Street, Ellijay, GA 30540 or by clicking the donate button below.
With a robust annual fundraising campaign, Gilmer Arts can focus resources on high quality programs and events to elevate the arts and inspire and entertain the people and guests of Gilmer County. Download the “Details” (pdf) for more information and share it with others you know who love the arts! Or learn more here: All About Arts.
Gilmer Arts and Heritage Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your charitable donation to the All About Arts campaign is tax deductible at the base amount of your contribution, not at the resulting matched amount. All About Arts contributions are separate from annual sponsorship or membership payments. All donations directly support the fiscal budget for Gilmer Arts and the Gilmer Arts Playhouse. For donors age 70.5 and up, a Direct Distribution from your IRA is non-taxable income and counts toward your required annual distribution. Contact your financial advisor for details.